Let Me Cry (part 2)

It was not a dream in fact the all I saw was 100% real but it was unbelievable/////
But wait, tell me one thing first…..
How would you feel if you suffer from the same condition in your life???
Your answer will not be enough to describe the whole feeling..
I was not able to judge my feelings like what I was feeling at that time….
All I knew was just a mind blowing twist in my life and I was like insane when I saw my designation as a CEO of the company.

I decided to get back to home and have to relax for few hours so that I can wander what’s going on into my life…..
I reached back to home to relax myself so that I can solve the whole sequence of my life’s ups and downs to find the conclusion of the whole present scene….
When I entered my house it was wonderful…….

It was wonderful inside my house but I thought that the road is same, my house appears as same as when I left it, then how it changed…..
I started crying (weeping)……
I was crying very loudly because I was not able to understand that what was going in my life at that time……..

Suddenly a person behind me putted down his hand on my shoulder and said “Sir! Are you okay?”
I turned my face and saw him, he was no one else … he was my child hood best friend and I just hugged him and begin to weep again very loudly////
He was my best friend but he again said “Sir! Are you okay? I think you need rest sir… come on I’ll help you.”
He was reacting like I’m something important to him and soon I knew from his mouth that he was my driver…
I asked him “Where I am?”
He replied “In your house Sir…”
Then I asked “where is my mom and dad?”

He replied that “I’m sorry sir they passed away when you was in comma”
It was really unbelievable to trust at time because it was changed and the incredible thing happened to me was like you think first….
That you are going to a company and your parents are fit and healthy and you are leaving them for a while but when you come back you wander that your parents are no more and your house is also changed…within 1 day how would you feel right there at my place..????
I just told my best friend who was my driver that please drive me to the hospital and its urgent….
He drove me to the hospital and when I saw the doctor I felt like I am strongly mental but the thing to be think that doctor knows my name and his looks were exactly like my high school’s principle..
How a principle can be a doctor ????

This made me suffer from a major heart attack……..




To be continued………..


Comments