I Lost Myself


The people, who were cruel with me, now started loving me such as my dad, teachers and neighbours.
 Everyone’s behaviour was changing with me like they began to understand me….
I saw mirror to see the difference in me, all I found was the happiest face and brilliant eyes……
I was just thinking that how It happened to me?
Soon I got the answer that it was the result of my hard work//
I launched a product into the market… it was not any gadget or something technical…
I wrote a book on my daily life… I wrote those thoughts which I have discussed earlier with you and written great quotations to help troubled people……
I lost myself while I was dreaming big, and just implemented all the possible practices in my life and all I found is happiest me….
 I got awards, prizes, fame, happiness and money. But for this I lost my two lovely friends.//
I lost her dad and her too……
This was an accident……
I have nothing to enjoy in present because, whoever I am is only because of my loved ones….
They motivated me to create self-motivation; they helped me to stay relaxed whenever I felt tensed.
 But the result I got was double sided…
I said the result was double sided means at the one side I achieved my goals and on the other side I lost someone very special….
If I could rewind the time for once/// I will get back into the past and save her from the disease……





To be continued…….

Comments